On her birthday, Jeanne learns from her mother that her father is Indian, a Hindu met while traveling in India. An “Untouchable,” her mother tells her. Jeanne is an actress. She drops out of the rehearsals for “Saint Joan of the Stockyards,” staged by her lover.
To be able to leave for India, as soon as possible, she needs money. She asks her agent to get her a part, that she’d initially turned down, in a film. She performs the part as though it’s an ordeal she’s inflicting on herself.br> She sets off on her journey.
In India, she’ll search for her father, pass him by, find him, and leave him.
She returns home.
Production and distribution (4)
Full credits (12)
- Assistant Director : Jowan Le Besco
- Sound Assistant : Julien Sicart
- Assistant Operator : Baptiste Chesnais
- Sound Editor : Nicolas Cantin
- Foley artist : Nicolas Fioraso
- Sound Mixer : Olivier Goinard
- Type : Feature film
- Genres : Fiction
- Sub-genre : Drama
- Production language : French
- Production country : France
- Original French-language productions : Unspecified
- Nationality : 100% French (France)
- Production year : 2006
- French release : 06/12/2006
- Runtime : 1 h 22 min
- Current status : Released
- Visa number : 113.977
- Visa issue date : 03/11/2006
- Approval : Yes
- Production formats : 35mm
- Color type : Color
- Aspect ratio : 1.85
- Audio format : Dolby DTS
Box-office & releases
This content is reserved for professional members
Are you a member? Please login to view content.
|Country||Distributor||Buyer||Release date||Titre local|