This VR 360 degree film by Benoît Lichté, linked to the feature documentary Jacques Mayol, l’homme dauphin, was shot in the Bahamas. It offers an immersion encounter with three exceptional divers in their respective disciplines.
Dive: a real-time deep-sea dive with freediver William Trubridge, who has won the world record fourteen times. This explorer of extremes leads us into his unlimited passion.
Meet: the encounter with cetaceans in the company of Fabrice Schnöller, an engineer and biologist who is developing a unique computer program to decipher their language.
Breathe: Sara Campbell is freediver and world record holder in constant weight (CWT), coach, and yoga teacher. Her mastery of breathing and yoga practice allowed her to become a champion diver in only nine months.
Watch this movie
This content is reserved for professional members
Are you a member? Please login to view content.
- Type : Short film
- Genres : Documentary
- Sub-genre : Adventure, Virtual Reality
- Themes : Nature
- Production language : French
- Coproducer countries : Belgium, France
- Original French-language productions : Unspecified
- Nationality : Majority French (Belgium, France)
- Production year : 2017
- Runtime : 10 min 16 seconds
- Production formats : VR 360°
- Color type : Color
- Aspect ratio : 360°
- Audio format : 3D
- Rating restrictions : None