During the weekend, the body of a drowned young man is found on the shore of a lake. When the police arrive, they confiscate all the videos shot by the students to try to clarify any ambiguities and find out the truth.
All those images shot during the WEI are resynchronized and organized on a timeline that net users can explore in real time. They choose cameras and make their own edit, examining those characters they find most charming, interesting or suspicious.
Production and distribution (2)
- Type : Short film
- Genres : Fiction
- Sub-genre : Drama, Immersive work, Immersive work
- Themes : Society
- Production language : French
- Production country : France
- Original French-language productions : Yes
- Nationality : 100% French (France)
- Production year : 2015
- Runtime : 45 min
- Color type : Color
- Rating restrictions : None