News in brief
17 November 2022 à 17:02
19th Unifrance TV Export Awards: the nine nominees
Unifrance, a partner of the PROCIREP French Television Producer Award, will announce its 19th Unifrance TV Export Awards on December 13 at the Trianon and at L’Elysée Montmartre in Paris. Each year since 2004, these awards recognize the best-selling French audiovisual programs worldwide.
Exports of French audiovisual programs reached a particularly high level in 2021: up 6% compared to 2020 and with a total of €375.9 million, this was a historic year for French audiovisual programs, whether in animation, documentary, or fiction.
The Unifrance TV Exports Awards highlight the professionalism and expertise of French distribution companies as well as the appeal of French audiovisual creation internationally in the three program categories of animation, documentary, and fiction.
The nominees for this year's Unifrance TV Export Awards are:
TV EXPORT AWARD — ANIMATION
- Anna & Friends — Superights — 78x7 mins
- Hello Kitty : Super Style ! — Kids First — 52x11'
- T'es où Chicky ? Season 2 — Xilam Animation — 104x1'
TV EXPORT AWARDS — DOCUMENTARY
- Legacy — CALT Distribution — 90'
- Vikings: The Lost Kingdom — ZED — 52’ and 90’
- Wagner, Putin's Shadow Army — Newen Connect — 52'
TV EXPORT AWARDS — FICTION
- Chair tendre — France tv distribution — 10x22'
- The Rope — Wild Bunch TV — 3x52'
- Women at War — Newen Connect — 8x52'
ABOUT THE SELECTION OF NOMINEES FOR THE UNIFRANCE TV EXPORT AWARDS
Nominated programs are determined by the program's sales per hour of program time over an 18-month period. For this edition, the turnover takes into account sales and pre-sales, all rights and territories, signed by the applicant between April 1, 2021 and September 30, 2022. In the case of series, only sales and pre-sales relating to a given season are taken into account. In the case of collections, only sales and presales relating to a specific episode are taken into account.
The winners of each category of the Unifrance TV Export Awards will be determined by the vote of international buyers invited to the Unifrance Rendez-vous in Biarritz 2022, the list of which has been determined in collaboration with the SEDPA..
Join us on December 13 to discover who will succeed the winners of the 18th Unifrance TV Export Awards:
- Animation: Federation for Ollie & Moon Season 1
- Documentary: Mediawan Rights for Kubrick by Kubrick
- Fiction: Newen Connect for HPI
Latest update : 24 November 2022 à 17:02 CET