The Eden Cinema movie production and distribution company was presenting the fourth edition of the Oh Là Là ! Festival of French Comedy from November 14 to 30, 2018, with support from the Institut Français in Israel, the France-Israel Season 2018, and Unifrance.
This year's guest of honor, the screenwriter Grégoire Vigneron, presented two films directed by Laurent Tirard: Return of the Hero (opening film) and Molière. During his stay in Israel, Vigneron also hosted a professional meeting on the subject of Scriptwriting for Comedy on Friday, November 16 at the Institut Français in Tel Aviv.
The screenwriter Benoît Graffin was also in attendance at the festival.
A total of 21 films, including cinema classics and recent productions, have been showcased at the country's major cinematheques—in Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, Haifa, and Sderot—and at the Globus Max Cinema in Ashdod and the Savyon Cultural Center.
- La Ch'tite Famille by Dany Boon
- Marry Me, Dude by Tarek Boudali
- La Monnaie de leur pièce by Anne Le Ny
- In the Game by Robin Sykes
- The Other Woman by Daniel Auteuil
- Bécassine! by Bruno Podalydès
- Let The Girls Play by Julien Hallard
- Ladies by Anne-Gaëlle Daval
- Dr. Knock by Lorraine Lévy
- Looking for Teddy by Philippe Mechelen, Julien Hervé
- Return of the Hero by Laurent Tirard
- Raoul Taburin by Pierre Godeau
- Rolling to You by Franck Dubosc
- Kiss & Tell by Michel Blanc
- See How They Run by Michel Blanc
- Welcome to the Land of Ch'tis by Dany Boon
- Jean-Philippe by Laurent Tuel
- Knock on Wood / The Goat by Francis Veber
- The Brain by Gérard Oury
- The Gendarme of St. Tropez by Jean Girault
- Molière by Laurent Tirard
View the schedule on the festival's official website.
In connection with this news
Oh Là Là - Festival de films français de comédie - 2018
Feature film festival