"Seriously, Julien, if I were suddenly free, could you free yourself too?"
A man and a woman, secretly in love, alone in a room. They desire each other, want each other, even bite each other. In the afterglow, they share a few sweet nothings.
At least, the man seems to believe they were nothing.
Now under investigation by the police and the courts, Julien fails to find the words.
"Life is not the same, between the moment you live it and later on down the track when you pull it apart."
What happened? What crime is he accused of?
Production and distribution (4)
Full credits (16)
- Executive Producer : Paulo Branco
- Author of original work : Georges Simenon
- Associate Producer : John Simenon
- Director of Photography : Christophe Beaucarne
- Sound Assistant : Léo Banderet
- Press Attaché (film) : Agnès Chabot
- Editor : François Gédigier
- Assistant Editor : Nicolas Criqui
- Production Designer : Christophe Offret
- Music Composer : Grégoire Hetzel
- Costume designer : Dorothée Guiraud
- Sound Mixer : Stéphane Thiébaut
- Type : Feature film
- Genres : Fiction
- Sub-genre : Crime/thriller
- Production language : French
- Production country : France
- Original French-language productions : Yes
- Nationality : 100% French (France)
- Production year : 2013
- French release : 16/05/2014
- Runtime : 1 h 16 min
- Current status : Released
- Visa number : 136.519
- Approval : Yes
- Color type : Color
- Aspect ratio : 1.33
- Audio format : Dolby 5.1
Box-office & releases
|Country||Distributor||Buyer||Release date||Titre local|
Sorry, your search returned no results.
News & awards
Vienna Francophone Film Festival
French film festival of Argentina (ex-Preview Screenings)