Recovering from an attempted suicide, a man is selected to participate in a time travel experiment that has only been tested on mice. A malfunction in the experiment causes the man to experience moments from his past in a random order.
Source : IMDb.
Production and distribution (3)
Full credits (13)
- Producer : Mag Bodard
- Sound Recordist : Antoine Bonfanti
- Screenwriter : Jacques Sternberg
- Director of Photography : Jean Boffety
- Sound Assistant : Michel Desrois
- Continuity supervisor : Sylvette Baudrot
- Music Composer : Krzysztof Penderecki
- Sound Mixer : Jean Nény
- Type : Feature film
- Genres : Fiction
- Sub-genre : Experimental, Psychological drama
- Production language : French
- Production country : France
- Original French-language productions : Unspecified
- Nationality : 100% French (France)
- Production year : 1967
- French release : 24/04/1968
- Runtime : 1 h 30 min
- Current status : Released
- Visa number : 33489
- Visa issue date : 12/04/1968
- Approval : Yes
- Color type : Color
- Aspect ratio : 1.66
- Audio format : Mono
Box-office & releases
This content is reserved for professional members
Are you a member? Please login to view content.
|Country||Distributor||Buyer||Release date||Titre local|
Sorry, your search returned no results.
News & awards
Je t'aime, je t'aime is a 1968 French science fiction film directed by Alain Resnais. It was listed to compete at the 1968 Cannes Film Festival, but the festival was cancelled due to the countrywide wildcat strike that occurred in May 1968 in France.
As with Chris Marker's La Jetee, a man is selected to participate in time travel experiments to his personal past. However, due to equipment malfunction, he experiences these events out of chronological sequence, cause and effect.
Source : Wikipedia.