Festivals & events
24 April 2012 à 16:20
ColCoa: public and critical acclaim for The Intouchables
The CoLCoA French Film Festival - 2012 Film Festival held its 2012 awards ceremony last night.
The Intouchables was the big winner at the event, with other French titles also charming American audiences.
The 16th City of Lights, City of Angels Festival, which took place April 16 through 23, 2012, in Los Angeles, presented 29 feature films and 21 short film in competition.
Audience Award (feature films):
- The Intouchables by Olivier Nakache and Eric Toledano
- Leader-Sheep by Christian Rouaud (Special Prize)
- The Well Digger's Daughter by Daniel Auteuil (Special Mention)
- Early One Morning by Jean-Marc Moutou
- The Intouchables by Olivier Nakache and Eric Toledano (Special Prize)
- Poliss by Maiwenn (Special Mention)
Best First Film:
- Les Adoptés by Mélanie Laurent
Audience Award (short films):
- Grenouille d'hiver by Slony Sow
Jury Prize (short films):
- Tout le monde dit je t'aime by Cécile Ducrocq
- I'm Your Man by Keren Ben Rafael and C'est à Dieu qu'il faut le dire by Elsa Diringer (jointly awarded the Special Prize)
- Groove Your Life by Vincent Burgevin and Franck Lebon (Special Mention)
Latest update : 16 May 2012 à 16:20 CEST