1958: Yves Saint Laurent and Pierre Bergé meet for the first time. Each has found the man of his dreams.
For the first time in the cinema, Pierre Bergé recounts their love story: 50 passionate and tormented years, made up of extraordinary successes and personal pain.
Saint Laurent created the wardrobe of the modern woman and empowered her. Together, they revolutionized the world of fashion.
In 2008, after Yves' death, Pierre decided to part with the art collection that the couple had passionately put together, thus revealing the fruits of a permanent quest for beauty. From the Majorelle gardens in Marrakech to Château Gabriel in Normandy, L'amour fou invites us into the private world of these two men who changed our world more than just a little.
Production and distribution (5)
Full credits (9)
- Assistant director : Ève Guillou
- Director of Photography : Léo Hinstin
- Production Manager : Olivier Guerbois
- Press Attaché (film) : Jérôme Jouneaux
- Editor : Dominique Auvray
- Music Composer : Côme Aguiar
- Sound Mixer : Emmanuel Croset
- Type : Feature film
- Genres : Documentary
- Production language : French
- Production country : France
- Original French-language productions : Yes
- Nationality : 100% French (France)
- Production year : 2010
- French release : 22/09/2010
- Runtime : 1 h 38 min
- Current status : Released
- Visa number : 122.600
- Visa issue date : 03/08/2010
- Approval : Yes
- Production formats : 35mm
- Color type : Color and Black & White
- Aspect ratio : 1.85
- Audio format : Dolby SRD
- Rating restrictions : None
Box-office & releases
|Country||Distributor||Buyer||Release date||Titre local|