An ardent heart.
Louis Trebor’s journey forms a loop, follows the shape of the earth’s roundness as I imagine it: From the French side of the Jura along the Swiss border, Geneva to Pusan in South Korea, right to Oceania.
Louis Trebor lives hidden away. He feels spied upon. His body is solid, sensual, but his heart gives out.
He puts everything into his new life with its new heart – a more beautiful and free life, without hiccoughs, regrets or dreams.
On his way to the South, he escapes the threat haunting him, escapes a debt that he doesn’t want to pay off – he, a man who wants to buy everything.
Production and distribution (3)
Full credits (12)
- Executive Producer : Humbert Balsan
- Assistant Director : Jean-Paul Allègre
- Sound Recordist : Jean-Louis Ughetto
- Director of photography : Agnès Godard
- Press Attaché (film) : André-Paul Ricci
- Editor : Nelly Quettier
- Sound Editor : Christophe Winding
- Production Designer : Arnaud de Moleron
- Music Composer : Stuart Staples
- Costume designer : Judy Shrewsbury
- Sound Mixer : Dominique Hennequin
- Type : Feature film
- Genres : Fiction
- Sub-genre : Drama
- Production language : French
- Original French-language productions : Unspecified
- Nationality : 100% French
- Production year : 2004
- French release : 04/05/2005
- Runtime : 2 h 10 min
- Current status : Released
- Visa number : 111.153
- Visa issue date : 12/04/2005
- Approval : Unknown
- Production formats : 35mm
- Color type : Color
- Aspect ratio : CinemaScope
- Audio format : Dolby SRD
Box-office & releases
|Country||Distributor||Buyer||Release date||Titre local|
Sorry, your search returned no results.
News & awards
Hong Kong French Film Festival
Hong Kong, 2012
Istanbul Film Festival
Turkey , 2011
Tromsø International Film Festival
Buenos Aires International Independent Film Festival