News in brief
03 September 2021 à 16:31
UniFrance at the 22nd Trouville Off-Courts Film Festival
Because it resolutely focuses on the creative output of younger filmmakers, is inventive, and conducive to intercultural rapprochement, UniFrance has been accompanying the Trouville Off-Courts Film Festival (from September 3 through 11) for many years and and supports the organization of its market where buyers, distributors, programmers, and professionals from distant horizons come together. The UniFrance Award will be attributed to one of the eighteen films in the French Competition.
Focused on the "new generation," Trouville Off-Courts is positioned as an essential part of the festival circuit. The week will be punctuated by multidisciplinary events where fans or neophytes of short format works, or people curious or passionate about them, will meet to exchange and interact.
The 2021 program brings together no less than 140 films. Among them, 47 are in Competition in three sections: France, Quebec, Europe and French-speaking countries.
Click here for the complete lineup
UniFrance at Off-Courts
In a professional and convivial context, Wednesday, September 8 will be dedicated to UniFrance.
2pm - 3.30pm: Carte blanche UniFrance – a screening of the award-winning films in the presence of the filmmakers
Salon des Gouverneurs
- The Right Words by Adrian Moyse Dullin – Special Mention, Official Jury and Youth Jury
- Inspection by Caroline Brami & Frédéric Bas – Grand Action Prize and RTBF Prize
- Solarium by Jonathan Koulavsky – Grand Prix
- Keep it Friendly by Martin Soudan – Be TV Prize
- The World Within by Sandrine Stoïanov & Jean-Charles Finck – Youth Jury Prize and Movistar+ Prize
2pm - 2.45pm: Round table "International distribution of French-language short films"
WebTV – Village Off
Moderator: Ivan Magrin-Chagnolleau
- Joel Tchédré, Director, Festival Emergence – Lomé (Togo)
- Axel Scoffier, Deputy Managing Director – UniFrance
- Angèle Paulino, Head of Shorts Programming – TV5 Monde
- Ousmane Boundaoné, Cultural administrator – Génération Films (Burkina Faso)
- Maud Christiane, Distributor – Travelling les films qui voyagent (Quebec)
- Laura Townsend, Producer – La Ruche Productions
3.30pm - 4.15pm Meeting with the winners of the UniFrance Award 2021
WebTV – Village Off
Moderator: Claude Duty
7pm - 8.30pm: UniFrance cocktail
Galerie Blaise Factory – 62, rue des Bains – Impasse Jean-Luc Blaise (invitation only)
Off-Courts, is also a market that is drawing a larger international crowd each year. Supported by UniFrance, the 15th edition will take place from September 6 through 10 in a beautiful setting: the Embellie of the Casino Barrière. Buyers, distributors, and festival representatives from Burkina Faso, Canada, Spain, the United States, Morocco, Quebec, the United Kingdom, Sweden, and Russia are expected to attend, either in person or online.
For more information about the event, please visit: https://2021.off-courts.com/deroules/
Latest update : 06 September 2021 à 16:31 CEST