Festivals & events
08 June 2018 à 17:13
Virginie Ledoyen to be patron of the 15th French Film Panorama in China
The 15th edition of the French Film Panorama in China, hosted by UniFrance in collaboration with the French Embassy in China, will open its doors in Beijing on June 26, 2018, in the presence of Virginie Ledoyen, guest patron of this year's festival.
The delegation attending the French Film Panorama will also include actress Iris Bry and directors Tonie Marshall, Laurent Cantet, and Xavier Legrand, who will present their films to Chinese audiences.
After Beijing, the ten feature films showcased at the event will tour six other cities across China until July 22: Chengdu, Chongqing, Dalian, Shenzhen, Wuhan, and Xi’an.
This year's edition of the French Film Panorama has been organized in collaboration with the films' distributors in China and three exhibitors: Broadway Cinemas, Lumière Pavilions, and the Stellar Theater Chain.
2018 Panorama Lineup
- Lover For A Day by Philippe Garrel distributed by Time-In-Portrait in China
- The Workshop by Laurent Cantet distributed by Hugoeast in China
- Barbara by Mathieu Amalric distributed by Time-In-Portrait in China
- Memoir of War by Emmanuel Finkiel distributed by Jushi in China
- The Guardians by Xavier Beauvois distributed by Time-In-Portrait in China
- Custody by Xavier Legrand distributed by DDDream in China
- Family Heist by Pascal Bourdiaux distributed by Red Apollo in China
- Number One by Tonie Marshall distributed by Jushi in China
- Promise at Dawn by Eric Barbier distributed by DDDream in China
- Bright Sunshine In by Claire Denis distributed by Hugoeast in China
Latest update : 20 June 2018 à 17:13 CEST