News in brief
08 May 2018 à 10:10
Free viewing: Special Event, Cannes 2018
To coincide with the 2018 edition of the Cannes Film Festival, UniFrance wishes to highlight 11 short films directed by 11 directors who are currently presenting their latest films on the Croisette. This free-access viewing, open to all, is available from May 8 to 19 (films subtitled in English).
This year, the following ten directors are presenting their new films in the Official Competition (Eva Husson), at International Critics' Week (Bertrand Mandico, Camille Lugan, Camille Vidal Naquet and Boris Labbé), Directors' Fortnight (Marie Monge, Nicolas Boone, Gabriel Harel, Emma De Swaef, and Romain Gavras), or in the ACID program (Ombline Ley).
(Re)discover their career paths before Cannes with these 11 short films:
- Those for Whom It’s Always Complicated by Eva Husson
- Rhizome by Boris Labbé
- Prehistoric Cabaret by Bertrand Mandico
- Karama Karama by Camille Lugan
- Marseille By Night by Marie Monge
- Hillbrow by Nicolas Boone
- Oh Willy... by Emma De Swaef
- Jamie XX - Gosh by Romain Gavras
- Yùl and the Snake by Gabriel Harel
- Cavernicole by Ombline Ley
- Heady Stuff de Camille Vidal Naquet
Click on the film title to access viewing. All films have English subtitles.
Latest update : 10 May 2018 à 10:10 CEST