25 January 2018 à 18:10
MyFrenchFilmFestival returns to the Atelier Renault
As official partner of the festival, Renault will once again welcome the physical version of MyFrenchFilmFestival at the Atelier Renault! On 3 Saturdays during the event, viewers who are lucky enough to be in Paris will have the chance to watch the 10 short films in this year’s competition in French on the big screen, free-of-charge, right on the world’s most beautiful avenue!
Saturday, January 27: 2 screenings, at 4 p.m. and 6 p.m. (63 min). The 6 p.m. screening will be held in the presence of UniFrance executive director Isabelle Giordano.
- Long Live the Emperor by Aude Léa Rapin
- Chasse Royale by Romane Gueret and Lise Akoka
- The Stroke by Morgane Polanski (in the presence of the director)
Saturday, February 3: 2 screenings, at 4 p.m. and 6 p.m. (52 min)
- The Death, Dad & Son by Vincent Paronnaud (Winshluss) and Denis Walgenwitz
- No Drowning by Mélanie Laleu
- Lazare by Tristan Lhomme
Saturday, February 10: 2 screenings, at 4 p.m. and 6 p.m. (69 min)
- The Summer Movie by Emmanuel Marre
- The Taste of Vietnam by Pier-Luc Latulippe
- Delectable You by Axel Courtière (in the presence of the director)
Where? At the Atelier Renault, 53 avenue des Champs-Elysées, 75008 Paris.
When? Saturday, January 27, February 3 and 10, at 4 p.m. and 6 p.m.
Extra bonus: Deck chairs available free-of-charge during screenings, plus free popcorn.
Free screenings accessible to everyone, registration required. To book, go here.
To show your presence and share your comments about the films, go here.
Latest update : 01 February 2018 à 18:10 CET