Unifrance takes this opportunity to extend our congratulations to all of the French actors, directors, producers, and technicians who have created a sensation on the Croisette this year, attracting more attention than any other country. Many of the films presented will soon set out with UniFrance to win over international audiences at festivals and in movie theaters around the world, thanks to our ongoing collaboration with French sales agents and foreign distributors.
A huge bravo to Houda Benyamina and the production company Easy Tiger, who picked up the coveted Camera d'Or for their first feature film, Divines (photo).
It was also a moving farewell to the director Solveig Anspach, who passed away recently, with her film The Together Project winning the SACD Prize.
Congratulations, too, for the hard work put in by the French members of the various festival juries this year:
- Vanessa Paradis and Arnaud Desplechin, members of the jury for the Official Selection
- Céline Sallette, member of the Un Certain Regard jury
- Catherine Corsini, president of the Camera d'Or jury, along with fellow jury members, the film critic Jean-Christophe Berjon, the CEO of TitraFilm, Sophie Frilley, and the cinematographer Jean-Marie Dreujou
- The Franco-Canadian actor Marie-Josée Croze and the director Jean-Marie Larrieu, members of the Short Film jury and the Cinéfondation jury
- The actor and director Valérie Donzelli, president of the Critics' Week jury, along with fellow jury member, the director and screenwriter Alice Winocour.
Award-winning French productions and co-productions in the Official Selection
Award-winning French productions and co-productions at Directors' Fortnight
Award-winning French productions and co-productions at Critics' Week
Latest update : 24 May 2016 à 21:47 CEST