A 100% French film (Suite armoricaine by Pascale Breton) and three French co-productions will be presented this year in Official Competition at the 68th Locarno Film Festival, which will take place in the small Swiss town from August 5 through 15.
France's presence is also notable n the Cineasti del Presente section, with three French debut features, including Dom Juan by iconoclastic actor Vincent Macaigne, which stars actors from the Comédie-Française.
Bulle Ogier will be honored with a lifetime achievement prize, and Clotilde Courau is a member of the Concorso Cineasti del Presente jury, presided over by Brazilian Julio Bressane.
French films (or co-productions) at the 2015 Locarno Film Festival:
Concorso Cineasti del Presente
Pardi di Domani
- Millions of Tears by Natalie Beder
- Fils du loup by Lola Quivoron
- La impresion de una guerra by Camilo Restrepo (France/Colombia)
- Lampedusa by Philip Cartelli & Mariangela Ciccarello (Italy/France/USA)
- D'ombres et d'ailes by Eleonora Marinoni & Elice Meng (Switzerland/France)
Signs of Life
Latest update : 03 August 2015 à 17:12 CEST