Pierre Coulibeuf stages different moments in the creative work of Pierre Alechinsky in his studio near Arles in the South of France.
The painter's works seem to imitate the forces that make up and transform the natural elements, especially water, the power of metamorphosis that inspires the works carried out.
- Type : Short film
- Genres : Documentary, Experimental
- Production language : French
- Production country : France (100.0%)
- Original French-language productions : Unspecified
- Production year : 1992
- Runtime : 23 min
- Visa number : 78.995
- Visa issue date : 27/01/1992
- Production formats : 16mm
- Color type : Color
- Aspect ratio : 1.33
- Audio format : Narration & dialogue