Since 2000, Goyave Production has produced a dozen of short films, music videos, institutional and documentary films. Goyave Production is currently the Executive Producer of a full-length documentary film on behalf of Galatée Film, as well as developing one more documentary film and two feature films, one being a Franco-German co-production and the second one, a Franco-Chinese co-production.
Both Producers at Goyave have complementary experience and networks:
Damien Mc Donald has worked in the movie industry for the past seven years, first at the International Sales Dept. at MK2, then in Distribution at UFD and Pan-Européenne, and as a Producer. He also participated in the Franco-German Masterclass Workshop for Young European Producers (Femis / Ludwigsburg Filmakademie), bringing in his sharp knowledge in the field of European Co-Producing, as well as his very international contacts network.
Frédéric Malègue is an expert in film financing in the banking business, and a definite know-how as an Executive Producer. Among other things, he created Cininvest at the French Société Générale bank, the first movie-box-office-performance-linked bond issue, as well as the first movie-linked warrant. He has directed numerous short films and music videos.
«Le travail du Loup» (A Wolf's Work) (Short, Dir. Richard Malègue, 7’, 2005)
Drama– DV Cam.
«Volvestro Park» (Jean-Marc Lacaze, 4x26’, 2005/2006)
Documentary Series – DV CAM
«Star Derniere» (Short, Dir. Frédéric Malègue, 10’, 2004)
Comedy – DV CAM.
«La Marche» (The Walk) (Short, Dir. Frédéric Malègue, 9’, 2001)
Drama – DV CAM
«Upland» (Short, Dir. Paul Belêtre, 6’, 2000)
Comedy – BETA SP (co-production)
Current projects (in development)
- « Les Mandarines de janvier », (JANUARY TANGERINES), Franco-Chinese feature film, Dir. Cheng Xiao Xing (Winner of the trophée du 1er scénario CNC, 2003).
- « L’enfant terrible »(ENFANT TERRIBLE), Franco-German feature film, Dir. Frédéric Malègue.
- « Calamity Jane : l’incroyable destinée d’un mythe» (CALAMITY JANE, THE AMAZING DESTINY OF A MYTH), Documentary, Dir. Grégory Monro.
- « Hacienda redempcion », Documentary, Dir. Frédéric Malègue, Line Producer Jacques Perrin (Galatée Films), Executive Producer Goyave Production.
- « LE JOCKEY » Short, Dir. Jérome Fansten.