Number 1 French-language channel worldwide, reaching 120 million homes across the 5 continents.
To buy short films:
- Running Time: between 8 and 35'
- Types: fiction - animation (rarely)
- Versions: French version with French Speaking production (France, Belgique, Suisse, Quebec...)
- Length of contract: 1 year - non exclusive - 15 days catch up rights
- Territories of broadcasting: the World - all the broadcastings come from Paris
- Broadcasting ways: Cable - Satellite - Internet in the future
- Price per minute: between 75 and 150 - it depends on the running time, the date of production, the casting, the festivals rewards of the film
- Presence at festivals & markets: Clermont-Ferrand, Cannes, Aix en Provence, Trouville, Bruxelles
- Films bought per year, on average: 70 - among these ones, 70% are French