30 July 2020 à 18:00
UniFrance partners with Time Out to relaunch French cinema in Portuguese theaters
Portuguese distributors have selected seven films and an event, the Festa do Cinema Francês, to represent French cinema during the reopenining of theaters in Portugal. This promotional campaign lasts two months and got underway on Thursday 30 July.
The titles selected, and their distributors:
- Proxima by Alice Winocour (Outsider Films LDA)
- A Good Doctor by Tristan Séguéla (Films4You)
- Wonders in the Suburbs by Jeanne Balibar (Leopardo Filmes)
- It Must Be Heaven by Elia Suleiman (Midas Filmes)
- Meet The Malawas by James Huth (Nos Audiovisuais)
- Capital in the Twenty-First Century by Justin Pemberton & Thomas Piketty (Alambique)
- My Cousin by Jan Kounen (Pris Audiovisuais)
These films will release in Portugal between this summer and early fall, and, as part of this undertaking carried out by UniFrance, Time Out Portugal, the central cultural media, will devote a full page to each one, among other communication actions. This campaign will also involve the Festa do Cinema Francês, which will take place this year between 3 October and November 8.
Latest update : 31 August 2020 à 18:00 CEST