News in brief
04 July 2016 à 15:11
Five French co-productions included in the Official Selection for the 2016 LUX Prize for European cinema
The announcement of the ten films included in this year's Official Selection was made by the European Parliament's Committee on Culture and Education during the Karlovy Vary International Film Festival.
The LUX Prize honors a film that symbolizes the universal reach of European values, cultural diversity, and the process of European integration. The three finalists will be subtitled in 24 languages and will travel to cities in the 28 member states of the European Union during the LUX Film Days event, to be held from October through December, 2016.
The 5 French co-productions selected:
- As I Open My Eyes by Leyla Bouzid (produced by Blue Monday Productions and Propaganda Production)
- Things to Come by Mia Hansen-Løve (produced by CG Cinéma and Arte France Cinéma)
- Like Crazy by Paolo Virzi (produced by Manny Films et Lotus Productions)
- My Life as a Courgette by Claude Barras produced by Blue Spirit Productions, Gebeka Films and Rita Productions)
- Sieranevada by Cristi Puiu (produced by Mandragora and Arte France Cinéma)
Latest update : 05 July 2016 à 15:11 CEST