Festivals & events
04 April 2016 à 18:29
12 films showcased at the 13th French Film Panorama in China
From April 16, 2016, the French Film Panorama in China will be the ideal place to discover the diversity of current French filmmaking at an event held in conjunction with the Beijing International Film Festival.
A sidebar event at the Beijing International Film Festival dedicated exclusively to French cinema, this year's French Film Panorama will present ten recent French productions, with screenings held in the presence of Benoît Jacquot and the actress Alice Isaaz, who will present Come What May.
After their presentation in Beijing, the selection of films will travel to six cities around China, Chongqing, Chengdu, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Wuhan, and Xi’an, until the end of June.
- Looking for Her by Ounie Lecomte
- Stop Me Here by Gilles Bannier
- Standing Tall by Emmanuelle Bercot
- April and the Extraordinary World by Franck Ekinci, Christian Desmares
- Lolo by Julie Delpy
- Diary of a Chambermaid by Benoît Jacquot
- The Measure of a Man by Stéphane Brizé
- Mustang by Deniz Gamze Ergüven
- Bis by Dominique Farrugia
- Come What May by Christian Carion
Latest update : 04 April 2016 à 18:29 CEST