To coincide with the French presidency of the EU, this 2nd Export Day event will provide an opportunity to promote the French model in Europe, as well as the richness of the European market and its networks, which form a unique template of soft power and continental influence.
Producers, sales companies, actors, directors, festival directors, broadcasters, representatives from institutional bodies... Over 30 French and foreign industry figures will come together at this event to reappraise and champion the soft power approach and the sovereignty of French cinema and television productions.
The event will be moderated by Marjorie Paillon.
9:30 a.m. Reception of participants
10:00-10:25 a.m. Opening address
- Presentation – The figures for film exports in 2021
- Roundtable discussion – Exporting works: Reinforcement of France's cultural soft power
- Presentation – Trends in the French TV sector in the international market in 2021
11:45 a.m.-12:50 p.m.
- Roundtable discussion – French cinema: What is the place of the international market in the French production model?
- Continuation of discussions and introduction of the afternoon program
- Roundtable discussion – Distribution, coproductions, alliances: France at the center of the reinvention of European networks
- Roundtable discussion – New stories, new voices, new genres: Triumphs and challenges in promoting a French creative industry in a state of transformation
Access subject to the number of places available.
Register for the events via this link
In view of the current health situation, all necessary measures will be adopted to ensure the safety of participants. The presentation of a valid health pass will be required at the entrance.
Access: Théâtre Marigny - Studio Marigny, 75008 Paris
Latest update : 12 January 2022 à 16:55 CET