26 October 2020 à 11:28
UniFrance Talks: Watch the videos of the two "10 To Watch 2020" talks
UniFrance has produced and streamed two online talks that introduce the 10 to Watch 2020: 10 up-and-coming French talents whose films have attracted acclaim at international festivals since their attribution of the Cannes 2020 Label. Follow the links below to watch or replay the talks.
Selected by a panel of international journalists, these 10 talents (in fact, there are 11 including the duo Fanny Liatard & Jérémy Trouilh, directors of Gagarine) took part in two online discussions moderated by the journalist Didier Allouch. The talks covered subjects including the conditions for shooting and promoting films internationally in this time of the global health crisis.
You can watch or replay these talks in full.
The first talk was held on September 14, 2020, during the Toronto International Film Festival (in English, no translation).
- Maïmouna Doucouré (director of Cuties)
- Fanny Liatard & Jérémy Trouilh (directors of Gagarine)
- Suzanne Lindon (director of Spring Blossom)
- Benjamin Voisin (director of Summer of 85)
The second talk was held on October 22, 2020, during the Busan International Film Festival (in French, with simultaneous translation in English).
- Noée Abita (actor in Slalom)
- Anthony Bajon (actor in Teddy and The Third War)
- Zita Hanrot (actor in Red Soil)
- Camélia Jordana (actor in Love Affair(s))
- Hugo Sélignac (producer of Mandibles)
In French, with simultaneous translation in English:
Latest update : 05 November 2020 à 11:28 CET