News in brief
27 September 2019 à 14:34
Selective Promotion Aid grants: September 2019
At a meeting held September 17, 2019, our Selective Promotion Aid Committee awarded three grants to support the promotion of short films.
- Leap Into the Void by Juliette de Marcillac (Wrong Films)
- Aurore by Maël Le Mée (Bobi Lux – Capricci)
- By the End of the Night by Denoal Rouaud (Films Grand Huit)
The next Selective Promotion Aid Committee meetings will be held on the following dates:
- December 10, 2019
- March 10, 2020
- June 9, 2020
Please do not hesitate to apply for this funding scheme! Take note of the following rules of eligibility:
Any production company that has held the Kbis trade registration certificate for less than 5 years at the time of application.
Eligibility of films
Any film that has been selected in competition at a film festival outside France, whether or not UniFrance is a partner of the festival. Applications must be lodged within six months of the first festival selection. The short film must also comply with the following criteria:
- The film must be produced by a company that is a member of UniFrance, whose membership fees are duly paid.
- The film must be published in the UniFrance Short Film Gallery. English subtitles are required if the film contains dialogue.
- The film must have been granted an RCA author's contract number.
The Selective Promotion Aid viewing committee is composed of around ten international members from countries including France.
The grant is valued at €500. Production companies with successful applications are notified by UniFrance following approval by the committee.
Applications to be submitted by email to Christine Gendre: email@example.com
Latest update : 30 September 2019 à 14:34 CEST