News in brief
22 March 2018 à 19:41
North American tour of Until the Birds Return with Young French Cinema
The Young French Cinema program, organized by UniFrance and the Cultural Services of the French Embassy, and now into its fourth year, whose goal is to facilitate screenings of undistributed French films in North America, sets out on its most ambitious tour to date with Until the Birds Return by Karim Moussaoui, and in his presence.
- March 21: Screening at Avalon Theater in Washington DC
- March 22-23: University of Cincinatti - 2 screenings, one public, the other for students
- March 24-25: Facets Cinematheque in Chicago (public screening)
- March 26-27: Centre Phi in Montreal (public screening)
- March 28: Walker Art Center in Minneapolis (public screening)
- March 29 - April 1: Screenings during New Directors New Films in New York: one at MoMA, one at the Lincoln Center.
The tour that follows will concern the documentary Speak Up, which should be screened in Puerto Rico and San Francisco, in the presence of one of the film's protagonists.
Latest update : 26 March 2018 à 19:41 CEST