News in brief
02 March 2016 à 17:56
French shorts selected to be presented to American audiences for the Oscars and the Cesars
The success of this event has led programers of the Sacramento French Film Festival to organize, for the American public, a special screening, on Saturday March 5, of all the French short films selected this year for the Oscars and Cesar Awards – a fine occasion to promote French cinema in North America.
The complete program:
- My Home by Phuong Mai Nguyen
- Ave Maria by Basil Khalil
- Back Alley by Cécile Ducrocq (photo)
- The Last Frenchman by Pierre-Emmanuel Urcun
- Try to Die Young by Morgan Simon
- Guy Moquet by Demis Herenger
- My Hero by Sylvain Desclous
- Angélique's Day For Night by Joris Clerté & Pierre-Emmanuel Lyet
- Sunday Lunch by Céline Devaux
- Sous tes doigts by Marie-Christine Courtès
- Tigers Tied Up in One Rope by Benoît Chieux
More information can be found here.
Latest update : 08 March 2016 à 17:56 CET
Linked to this news article
Linked films (11)
Linked individuals (12)
Great Britain (3)
Phuong Mai Nguyen
Sorry, your search returned no results.