Festivals & events
01 April 2015 à 16:26
12th edition of the French Film Panorama in China
The 12th French Film Panorama in China, held from April 16 through 23, 2015, will be an occasion to present 8 French films to Chinese audiences.
A parallel section of the Beijing International Film Festival (whose president this year is Luc Besson), entirely dedicated to French cinema, the 12th French Film Panorama will be the occasion to see 8 recent French films.
- Clouds of Sils Maria by Olivier Assayas
- The Bélier Family by Éric Lartigau
- Jack and the Cuckoo-Clock Heart by Mathias Malzieu and Stéphane Berla
- Hippocrates by Thomas Lilti
- Sex, Love & Therapy by Tonie Marshall
- Nobody from Nowhere by Matthieu Delaporte
- Belle and Sébastien by Nicolas Vanier
- Life of Riley by Alain Resnais
Among the French artistic delegation attending the festival: Luc Besson, Hippolyte Girardot, Tonie Marshall, and Stéphane Berla.
The Panorama will open with Life of Riley by Alain Resnais, in the presence, in particular, of Jean-Jacques Annaud (currently in pre-production of a new film which, like Wolf Totem, will be shot in China), and of Chinese director and box office superstar Seng Xiaogang.
Latest update : 09 April 2015 à 16:26 CEST