During the day, Ras is a workman on a construction site. Every night, after work, he tags the walls of a neighborhood in the eastern part of Cali, Colombia.
Ras hasn't slept in ages and tends to let his mind wander while on the job.
When he steal a few pots of paint to finish a huge mural, he's fired.
Without a dime, he wanders through the city looking for his friend Calvin, also a graffiti artist, who is studying art, while also lovingly taking care of his ailing grandmother.
Production and distribution (3)
- Co-production : Arizona Productions
- Foreign production companies : Contravia Films, Burning Blue, Campo Cine, unafilm
- French distribution : Arizona Distribution
Full credits (8)
- Foreign producers : Nicolas Avruj, Titus Kreyenberg
- Sound recordists : Leandro de Loredo, Cesar Salazar, Frédéric Théry
- Screenwriters : Oscar Ruiz Navia, César Augusto Acevedo
- Co-producer : Guillaume de Seille
- Director of photography : Sofía Oggioni
- Editor : Felipe Guerrero
- Production Designers : Danielá Shneider, Alejandro Franco
- Music Composers : La Llegada Del Dios Rata, Sebastian Escofet
- Type : Feature film
- Genres : Fiction
- Sub-genre : Drama
- Production language : Spanish
- Coproducer countries : France, Colombia, Argentina, Germany
- Original French-language productions : Unspecified
- Production year : 2014
- French release : 27/05/2015
- Runtime : 1 h 43 min
- Current status : Released
- Approval :
- Color type : Color
- Aspect ratio : 1.85
- Audio format : Dolby 5.1
Box-office & releases
This content is reserved for professional members
Are you a member? Please login to view content.
|Country||Distributor||Buyer||Release date||Titre local|
Sorry, your search returned no results.
News & awards
Miami Film Festival
United States, 2015
Rotterdam International Film Festival (IFFR)
The Netherlands, 2015
Vienna (Viennale) - International Film Festival
Rio de Janeiro International Film Festival
Latin American Section