Pacific Voice is an international short film distributor and content production company. They are based in Tokyo and organize an international short film festival, Short shorts Film Festival and Asia in june each year.
Short Film Acquisitions:
- Maximum running time : 25'
- Year of production : No preference. HD format required
- Length of contract: Between 3 and 5 years exclusive
- Territories: Japan
- Policy :
- 40 new short films a month are made available via VOD.
- Around 500 short films are acquired each year
- There is currently a boom in the Japanese smartphone market, where more and more short films are being viewed, especially french short movies. People of Tokyo often view content on public transport.
- Presence in Festivals and Markets: Clermont-Ferrand
Contacting preference: Anyone can contact, including distributors