12 January 2007 à 13:02
Unifrance sets new targets for 2007
An update of the association’s activities, results for French films in 2006, and prospects for the year ahead.
Promoting French cinema around the world is Unifrance’s mission. This goal applies to all French productions, without exception and in all territories. Unifrance aims to fulfill this ambitious task by adapting its initiatives to the situation and context, as each territory has specific requirements. In market-economy countries, giving support to the commercial release of films and to distributors is our priority, while at the same time fostering increased visibility and acquisition of French films in general. In countries with developing theatrical markets, Unifrance believes that building a cultural presence, both linguistic and artistic, will generate commercial activity.
Click on the link below to consult the following documents (PDF format):
- The full text of the Press Conference at the 9th Rendez-Vous With French Cinema
- 2006 results for French films abroad
- Developments in the past 10 years for French films abroad
- A review of 2006 by the Short Film Department
- A review of On Set with French Cinema in the USA
Latest update : 23 April 2009 à 13:02 CEST