News in brief
08 October 2021 à 09:33
UniFrance announces the dates and an enlarged format for its 24th Rendez-vous in Paris
The 24th UniFrance Rendez-vous in Paris (formerly the Rendez-vous with French Cinema in Paris) will take place from January 11 through 17, 2022. The first major event to emerge from the merging of UniFrance and TV France International, the UniFrance Rendez-vous in Paris promises to be the largest market and press-junket dedicated solely to French film and audiovisual creation.
En parallèle du marché et des rencontres de presse sera également organisée une journée entière de débats sur l’importance et les enjeux de l’exportation et de la promotion internationale des œuvres françaises. In parallel to the market and interviews with the press, a full day of debates will be organized on the importance and issues of the export and international promotion of French works.
- January 11 to 13: Audiovisual market
- January 12: Export day
- Jaunary 13 to 16: Film market
- January 14 to 17: International film and audiovisual press-junket
Expected to attend
- More than 600 international buyers (450 film & 150 TV)
- More than 100 sales companies (45 film explorters & 60 TV distributors
- 135 international journalists
- 135 artists
Latest update : 09 October 2021 à 09:33 CEST