Five French short films picked up a total of six awards at the festival, bearing witness to the vitality of this sector and the importance of international co-productions.
- Man on the Chair by Dahee Jeong, produced by Sacrebleu Productions (France, South Korea) won the Cristal Award for Best Short Film (photo).
- Hasta Santiago by Mauro Carraro, produced by Nadasdy Film (France, Switzerland) won the Jean-Luc Xiberras Prize for Best First Film and the SACEM Prize for Best Original Music.
- Anatole’s Little Saucepan by Éric Montchaud, produced by JPL Films (France) won the Audience Award.
- Wonder by Mirai Mizue, produced by CaRTe bLaNChe and CALF (Japan, France) won the Canal+ Creative Support Prize for a Short Film.
- The Scent of Carrots by Arnaud Demuynck and Rémi Durin, produced by Les Films du Nord, La Boîte... Productions, and Nadasdy Film (France, Belgium, Switzerland) won the Jury's Special TV Prize.
In connection with this news
Feature film and short film festival