Festivals & events
16 September 2013 à 09:32
5 French short films win awards at the 14th Off-Courts Film Festival
An event that focuses on young creators, the Trouville Off-Courts Film Festival (September 6-14, 2013) honored five French short films this year.
From September 6 through 14, 2013, this event brought together up-and-coming artists from a wide-range of cultural disciplines. Natives of France, Quebec, Chile, Benin, Mexico, Poland, Acadia, Togo, and Russia, to name but a few nationalities, formed delegations of artists and professionals who once again helped to give creative expression to the event, which featured a film competition, as many short films as viewers desired, creative laboratories, clips, Web TV, and more.
Held as a sidebar event, the 7th international film market, which is geared toward traditional distributors of short format film product, is actively involved in promoting and encouraging the existence of a short film market on new media channels associated with the internet and mobile devices.
The French films featuring in the 2013 awards list:
- Diagnosis by Fabrice Bracq: People's Choice Award
- Electric Indigo by Jean-Julien Collette: EuroOffrancophonie Prize
- The Parakeets by Julie Voisin: Prize from the Basse-Normandie Region – OFQJ Prize
- Le Retour by Yohann Kouam: uniFrance Films Prize for Subtitling Aid, awarded to the production company Mezzanine Films
- Le Bout du fil by François Raffenaud: Critics' Prize
Latest update : 19 September 2013 à 09:32 CEST