Festivals & events
23 May 2002 à 13:02
Cannes: French short films at the Directors' Fortnight
Today the Directors' Fortnight features a special program of 6 French short films, screened at 10 p.m. at the Noga Hilton.
By virtue of the originality of its subjects, short film production also reflects the vitality and diversity of the French movie industry.
Offering great scope for experimentation, short films are, and will remain, a limitless breeding ground offering a debut to directors who will take the spotlight further down the track. In line with its policy of presenting unusual films, the Directors' Fortnight is this year offering 6 French films in competition, covering fiction, documentary and experimental film categories:
– "Après L'Enfance" by Thomas Lilti
– "Bang Nhau... Égaux" by Stéfan Sao Nelet
– "Comme Ca, J'Entends La Mer" by Hélène Milano
– "200 Dirhams" by Laïla Marrakchi
– "Mémoires Incertaines" by Michale Boganim
– "Comme Un Seul Homme" by Jean-Louis Gonnet
Latest update : 23 April 2009 à 13:02 CEST