07 February 2020 à 15:14
The first prizes of the 10th edition of MyFrenchFilmFestival announced
The 10th edition of the first online French-language film festival will soon come to a close. In order to best take advantage of the final week, MyFrenchFilmFestival announces the Grand Jury Prize awarded by a jury of international filmmakers and the International Press Prize.
Grand Jury Prize
- School's Out by Sébastien Marnier, produced by 2L Productions and Avenue B Productions, sales handled by Celluloid Dreams.
This cash prize of €15,000 is split evenly three ways between the director, producer, and the sales company.
International Press Prize
- The Swallows of Kabul by Zabou Breitman and Éléa Gobbé-Mévellec, produced by Les Armateurs
- By a Hair by Lauriane Escaffre and Yvonnick Muller, produced Qui Vive !
Two films also received Special Mentions from the International Press Jury:
- Meteorites by Romain Laguna, produced by Les films du clan for "the actress's performance and the director's ability to capture a young woman's frame of mind, as well as for the film's freshness and its appositeness to the spirit of the times."
- Ahmed’s Song by Foued Mansour, produced by offshore for "it's skill at hovering between documentary and fiction and for the talented way it deals, with a light touch and humanity, with diverse subjects such as the generation gap and social conflicts."
Slightly more than a week remains to take advantage of the 10th edition of MyFrenchFilmFestival. Don't forget to vote for your favorite films and to thereby play a part in the Lacoste Audience Prize for a feature and short film.
Latest update : 07 February 2020 à 15:14 CET
Linked to this news article
Linked films (5)
Linked individuals (18)
Alessandra De Luca
Sorry, your search returned no results.