News in brief
01 June 2017 à 12:55
Special viewing of films from the Gobelins School: 40 years of animation
In 2016, the Gobelins École de l'Image celebrated the 40th anniversary of its Animation Department. A pioneer in the animation field from 1976, the Gobelins School has earned international respect for its high standards. To celebrate this anniversary, we offer you the chance to view five short films from this school's rich production program.
Every year, the Gobelins School's graduate films gain selection at numerous international film festivals – and are even selected for the Oscars – regularly winning prestigious awards around the world. This is precisely the case for the five films that UniFrance is now offering you the chance to view:
- Not Much by Hugo de Faucompret, Éva Lusbaronian, Caroline Cherrier, Johan Ravit, Arthus Pilorget
- Wildfire by Hugues Opter, Pierre Pinon, Nicole Stafford, Valentin Stoll, Arnaud Tribout, Shang Zhang
- Ama by Émilie Almaida, Liang Huang, Mansoureh Kamaribidkorpeh, Julie Robert, Juliette Peuportier, Tony Unser
- Made in China by Vincent Tsui
- Last Day of a Condamned by Perrine Bayssat, Sarah Dhorne, Etienne Molinier, Émilie Phuong, Isabelle Piolat
The Gobelins École de l'Image will be in the spotlight at the upcoming Annecy International Animation Film Festival, where its students' latest productions will be presented.
These films will be accessible for viewing throughout the month of June in the Short Cuts section of our website.
Latest update : 02 June 2017 à 12:55 CEST