American Public channel, which broadcasts entertaining and cultural program in North California. The channel braodcasts Imagemakers, weekly series that showcase emerging filmmakers. Around 90% of the short film bought are seen in Clermont Ferrand.
To buy short films:
- Running Time: between 2 and 26'
- Types: Animation - Fiction
- Versions: English subtitles
- Length of contract: 2 years - non exclusive
- Territories of broadcasting: North of California
- Broadcasting ways: Terrestrial Broadcasting
- Price per minute: 100 US$
- Presence at festivals & markets: Clermont-Ferrand - Palm Springs - Aspen
- Films bought per year : Between 20 and 30 - 10% French