gets a new look !
13 June 2002 à 13:02
For the second year running, a Film Market will be held to coincide with screenings at the Yokohama French Film Festival (June 19-23, 2002).
The market will be held in two theaters, with video and DVD screenings of films subtitled in English.
One theater will be devoted to re-screening films from the festival selection.
The second theater, programmed with the agreement of French sales agents, will offer the following selection of 14 French films:
- "Dix-sept fois Cécile Cassard" by Christophe Honoré
- "La fille de son père" by Jacques Deschamps
- "Les fils de Marie" by Carole Laure
- "Le frère du guerrier" ("The Warrior's Brother") by Pierre Jolivet
- "Une hirondelle a fait le printemps" ("One Swallow Brought Spring") by Christian Carion
- "J'ai faim" by Florence Quentin
- "Jojo la Frite" by Nicolas Cuche
- "Monique" by Valérie Guignabodet
- "Notre Père" by Mahamat-Saleh Haroum
- "Le peuple migrateur" ("The Travelling Birds") by Jacques Cluzeaud, Michel Debats and Jacques Perrin
- "Samouraïs" by Giordano Gederlini
- "Sur le bout des doigts" by Yves Angelo
- "Vertiges de l’amour" by Laurent Chouchan
- "Absolument fabuleux" by Gabriel Aghion
Screenings will be held in the Pacifico Main Hall, Level 3.
Latest update : 23 April 2009 à 13:02 CEST