Regional public broadcaster financed by advertising and state subsidies. This channel broadcasts an average of 14.8 French titles annually. Broadcasts in French, English, Catalan and Spanish.
Canal 33 : the group's cultural channel. Program's name: CurtCircuit 33 (13 x 30').
To buy short films:
- Running Time: between 3' and 20'
- Types: 50% fiction - 50% animation
- Versions: French version - Catalan's subtitles are requested.
- Length of contract: 2 years - non exclusive - 2 broadcastings
- Territories of broadcasting: Catalan
- Broadcasting ways: TV
- Price per minute: 2000 Euros budget / 60 shortfilm minutes
- Presence at festivals & markets: Clermont-Ferrand, Valence (Cinema Jove), Cannes (Short Film Corner), Venice, Aix en Provence, Imagine Native Toronto, OFF-COURTS Trouville, FILMETS Badalona Film Festival, BCN Sports Film, Subtravelling Barcelona, Curtocircuito Santiago de Compostela, 3D Wire Segovia, EFM Berlinale, Saguenay (Québec), Roanne ANimation Festival, Mecal Barcelone, FEC Cambrils-Reus.
Short Films bought per year, on average:
- 20 (international)
- 20 (Catalan and Spanish productions)
- 20 (festival Subtravelling of Barcelona, 200 - 300 € / film with less than 4 minutes)
- Among these purchases, the percentage of French Short Films is 25/30 %
Special Programs of 60': Animats (animation), Gaudi (Catalonian Prize for short films), CLAM (films about solidarity, human rights, etc.).