21 November 2016 à 10:55
UniFrance launches its new mobile app
Download the app:
Developed by upian., the trilingual (French, English, Spanish) app allows users to access a multitude of contents focused on the activity of French cinema around the world:
- News about French cinema in foreign territories
- A French film database (more than 30,000 files about short and feature films)
- A directory of cinema professionals (more than 100,000 contact files)
- Box office results of French films abroad
- Reports about international festivals (awards, selections, artistic delegations, etc.)
- Access to the latest videos and trailers.
The app is intended for film sector professionals, who may access their premium services (via their personal user identification), as much as for the general public (supscription to various newsletters, Push notifications, etc.).
A Windows Phone version of the app will be released during 2017.
Concerned with accompanying the evolutions linked to Web uses, UniFrance has focused on multireading in order to offer users a unique experience, no matter their reading device (mobile phone, tablet, desktop). With this in mind, UniFrance is preparing to also launch a new graphic interface, which has been totally revised, for its online festival MyFrenchFilmFestival.com.
More to follow...
Latest update : 21 November 2016 à 10:55 CET