gets a new look !
27 August 2015 à 19:23
With Jean-Jacques Annaud as the guest of honor of a large French delegation, France was particularly present and visible during the 2015 edition of the Durban International Film Festival (DIFF) and the Durban FilmMart (DFM):
• 17 French films or coproductions featured on the program, of which two were given premiere screenings, in the presence of their directors, before their theatrical release, Wolf Totem by Jean-Jacques Annaud, and Hope by Boris Lojkine;
• Two selections from the Cannes International Film Festival were represented, via a best-of Critics' Week and the Directors' Fortnight's Factory (workshop for emerging new talents);
• A homage to director Euzhan Palcy, with the screening of two of her films in her presence:
• A delegation of producers from Réunion and experts from the Produire au Sud workshop, part of the Festival des 3 Continents in Nantes, at the DFM;
• A reception hosted by Ambassadrice Elisabeth Barbier in honor of the French delegation.
Latest update : 28 August 2015 à 19:23 CEST