Festivals & events
25 June 2014 à 17:47
French shorts honored at 2014 Annecy Film Festival
With thirty French shorts selected this year, French animated films garnered a significant share of awards at the latest Annecy International Animation Film Festival.
Five French short films picked up a total of six awards at the festival, bearing witness to the vitality of this sector and the importance of international co-productions.
- Man on the Chair by Dahee Jeong, produced by Sacrebleu Productions (France, South Korea) won the Cristal Award for Best Short Film (photo).
- Hasta Santiago by Mauro Carraro, produced by Nadasdy Film (France, Switzerland) won the Jean-Luc Xiberras Prize for Best First Film and the SACEM Prize for Best Original Music.
- Anatole’s Little Saucepan by Éric Montchaud, produced by JPL Films (France) won the Audience Award.
- Wonder by Mirai Mizue, produced by CaRTe bLaNChe and CALF (Japan, France) won the Canal+ Creative Support Prize for a Short Film.
- The Scent of Carrots by Arnaud Demuynck and Rémi Durin, produced by Les Films du Nord , La Boîte... Productions, and Nadasdy Film (France, Belgium, Switzerland) won the Jury's Special TV Prize.
Latest update : 14 April 2015 à 17:47 CEST