gets a new look !
- I'm going on 36, I have no kids, no time to find a suitable father and no illusions about Love with a capital "L".
- But why ask me to marry you and father your children? You don't even know me!
- Circumstances. When I saw you in my office yesterday, I figured all the factors were in place for a profitable joint venture. Listen: you'll be able to keep your factory running, your father will know nothing, and I'll have a baby by someone who I know won't go spreading the story around. That's the deal.
"The idea came to me when I realized how many couples I knew, my wife and I included, who had difficulty having children. I suddenly seemed to be surrounded by friends whose life was one long round of sperm counts and stimulated ovaries. What baffled us all was the fact that nowadays everyone knows how not to have a baby, but there seems to be no foolproof way of having one. I could tell there was a story in the tragic-comic medical saga of a couple consists of two people who should never have met, then you've got a brandnew chapter in the annals of romance :
- There used to be love, sex, and procreation.
- Sometimes there was sex without love, and procreation.
- Now there can be procreation without sex or love."