Interfilm Berlin is a German enterprise hosting short film festivals, events and competitions, short film sales and theatrical distribution.
To distribute short films:
- Running Time: 3' - 20'
- Type: All
- Version: English subtitles requested
- License Period: 2 - 5 years
- Territories: All
- Ways of Diffusion: TV - Internet - Téléphone mobile - DVD - Cinema
- Price per minute: Depends on the film
- Presence at festivals and markets: Interfilm Berlin Short Film Festival, Clermont-Ferrand, Hamburg, Oberhausen, Cannes, Berlinale, Nordisk Panorama and others.
- Films bought each year on average: 50 - 80 (and 10% are French)